Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy October


I love October.  The weather here in Yuma finally starts changing. 
A little cooler, not many more triple digit days left now.
This morning I have the windows open, and my lace panels are blowing with the breeze. 
Lovely and refreshing.  It is a gift to be able to open the windows after the long, hot summer.
There are some new Halloween inspired items at Floribelle, too. 
Necklaces and Dia de los Muertos calaveros night lights made from gourds. 
Stop in and have a look if you are in the area.  

Internet travels:



Love these notebooks

I want a place like this in Yuma!
(maybe a rented room at the Yuma Art Center?  Hmmm.....)

This and this is why I love graffiti

I hope your weekend is wonderful.  I will be at the shop today from 11am - 5pm.  
Come by and visit!
Tomorrow we hope to begin our Halloween yard decorations. 
I will share pics when we are finished.
How about you?  Share your ideas for Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment