Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday, October 15

I know, I know, it has been awhile since I last posted.
I am not good at posting regularly, I see.
I try, but life gets in the way and I postpone blogging for later
and sometimes later takes MUCH later!
Sorry!  I will do my best in the future.....

It has been slow, slow, slow at Floribelle the last 2 weeks.  I have been keeping busy making stretchy bracelets.  Oh, I am definitely addicted to this!  I am a searcher of beads and trinkets and have been known to take apart necklaces to get to the beads.  I believe that I suffer a little from ADHD and making these bracelets is good for me.  Really, they are quick (generally), every design is different, and I don't get antsy while I am making them.  I will have tons to sell at the November Community Bazaar!





Yes, I am in love with making bracelets.  
If I sell some of them I won't feel wacky for making so many!
It can't be all bad, though, if it calms my nerves, right?

Here are some finds from around the internet







Just in case I don't post again for awhile, I hope you have 
a wonderful weekend and enjoy some time for yourself!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment