Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday, October 21


I will be heading to Julian, CA with my family this Saturday. 
Floribelle will be closed for the day.
We will be stopping at a few favorite vintage/antique shops along the way
and will be looking for new treasures to bring back to Floribelle.
It's nice to take a little trip once in awhile. 
New surroundings, different atmospheres.  
And the Julian pie.....Mmmm.....what can I say?!

I hope you have a great weekend. 
Enjoy the fall weather, take a walk, breathe the fresh air.  
I know I will!


2 comments:

  1. Dear Sherrie-I hope you have a great weekend...I love Fall; pumpkins, red leaves, apple pie! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. -Soraya

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it nice, just to take a break, and enjoy this season.
    thank you so much for your kind words.
    : )

    ReplyDelete