Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Work

I have been busy creating items for the upcoming Community Bazaar
at the Yuma Civic Center on November 20, 2010.
I have so much more to do and I know the time will fly by.
This is a great opportunity for anyone making items by hand,
as all vendors participating must sell handmade items only.
I am excited to see the other booths and what art and crafters are up to
here in the Yuma area.  This will be the perfect chance to pick up some
great, unique Christmas gifts and decorations, too.
If you are around the Yuma, AZ area Saturday, November 20,
I hope you come by the Yuma Civic and Convention Center
between 9am - 4pm and visit.
Here are a few of the items I have finished so far.







I have been really into fiber/textile art these days
and am becoming obsessed with making jewelry.
I definitely have much to learn, but the experimenting is fun. 
I would love to hear your thoughts on these
and what your obsessions are these days!

Wishing you happiness,








3 comments:

  1. Hello Sherri,

    Thank you for your comment on my blog. You will find small vintage stamps sets at Anthropologie nation wide or on their online shop. Starting on November fist! thank you for your interest and best wishes for your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Sherri!

    Love your new space - sorry it's taken me a while to get over here, but here I am :)

    I love your creations here. You are multi-talented!

    I am getting more and more in to photography at the moment as I would like to develop some of my work in that direction. Still have a way to go, but will hopefully have something to share later this year.

    Looking forward to the postman arriving here in the UK ;)

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherri,
    I sent you an email but I am not sure if it was to a 'no reply' blogger email address.
    So could you do me a favor....two favors -
    reply to me at twodressesstudio@shaw.ca
    and let me know if 1) you received my first email and 2) so I will be sure to have your email address so I can send updates on the Butterfly project - thank you for participating and I will be back to visit your blog which looks so intriguing to me - I would love to own a little vintage shop!
    Do you have an on=line store as well?

    ReplyDelete