Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Blog Home

Floribelle has a new blog home.
I have been absent for some time, going through changes and making decisions.
The brick and mortar shop is now open 9am to 3pm Tuesday thru Friday
and 11am to 5pm on Saturday.  I am no longer working anywhere else.
We are trying to make this work, which requires dedication.
Our local newspaper, the Yuma Sun, published a wonderful article about Floribelle.
You can read it here.

I am going to try my best to keep this blog updated regularly.
There will be shop updates and news as well as inspiring links
from around the internet.  I hope you will leave comments and share
stories with me.  Let's become friends!

For now, I will end this with some updated photos of the shop.



























































































There are new vendors and lots of new items.

Floribelle has a page on Facebook now, as well.  Please become a fan!
If you already have an account on Facebook just type in "Floribelle" to search.

Wishing you a week filled with content.....

No comments:

Post a Comment