Thursday, September 23, 2010

Unexpected Delivery

Yesterday the doorbell rang.
I went to the door and saw a UPS truck pulling away.
I looked down and saw a package waiting for me.
Isn't it exciting when a package shows up--one that you weren't expecting?
I was anxious to find out what was inside, so I quickly went in and opened the box.


Two beautiful gifts from my cousin, Tiffany, who lives in Florida. 
Handmade--my favorite kind of gift!



The Peace framed work is a good daily reminder for me. 
This is something I need to work on!
I love these handmade beauties.  It is nice to have artsy people in the family.  

Keep Smiling!




1 comment:

  1. dear Sherrie-thank you SO much for visiting my blog the other day! I love your 2 (handmade) gifts-especilaly the patchwork birdie) He is just too cute! It must be nice to have artsy folk in the family indeed:)

    ReplyDelete