Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday, December 14


Just posting to let you know I'm still here.  
Busy with family, holiday happenings, and the shop.
Floribelle has lots to offer if you are in the area.
Last minute gift ideas abound!
Shopping small business and local is so important.
If we lose all of our small businesses the only places left to shop will be the big guys.
I don't want that.  Do you?

The above photo was taken last Friday in Yuma.  
A beautiful sunset!
One of the things I love about living in the desert.
Well, that and the warm weather during the winter months.....

Hope you all have a beautiful week!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful photo and sunset - I could so with some of those around here!

    Here's wishing you the most amazing christmas and new year. I look forward to staying in touch in 2011 :)

    take care,

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete