Sunday, November 21, 2010

Black Friday/Small Business Saturday

Hello!

Floribelle will be having two special days this coming weekend.
Black Friday and Small Business Saturday.  We will be offering 25% off
everything but consignment items.  There are so many great gift ideas and
holiday decorations for sale.  I hope you find time to stop in and visit!
We will be open 9am - 5pm on Friday, November 26 and
11am - 5pm on Saturday, November 27.

I had a table at the Yuma Civic Center Craft Bazaar this past Saturday.
Thank you to everyone who came by!  This was my first craft sale and
I wasn't sure what to expect.  There was a crowd in the morning, but the
afternoon was a little slow.  There were so many different events happening
in Yuma yesterday!  I am happy with the response to my handmade items and
I did sell quite a few things, which is great!  I will be bringing the remaining
items to Floribelle and they will be included in the sales on Friday and Saturday.





I hope the rest of your weekend is good to you!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment